Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Yoghurt

I've been obsessed, OBSESSED I tell you!
...about this Yoghurt.


I won't go on and on about it. It's just really, really nice and since I discovered it, we haven't looked back. It's the type of product that's ridiculously expensive ($6.70 for half a kilo) but seems to be on sale ($5.00 - still bloody expensive actually!) every second week at Coles or Safeway so I'm always getting it. Anyway, I was at my friend G's house a couple of days ago and saw she had a couple of tubs in the fridge. She told me it was on sale so I went and got two tubs. The ol' favourite Passionfruit and new try, Blueberry.

ANYHOO...

This yoghurt has been in my thoughts somewhat so it was only a matter of time before I had a mad dream about it and that happened last night!

I dreamt I bought two tubs of yoghurt, one passionfruit, on blueberry (just like in real life!) only this time it was for a mother's group type gathering at G's house. There was a long trestle like table of food people brought and everyone got stuck into my yoghurt. I started to get a bit pissed off as I hadn't managed even a spoonful. And it was my yoghurt! You know how your emotions are heightened in dreams? Well, I was so upset at the unfairness of it all I was almost at crying point. Meanwhile, there are more tubs of Gippsland Dairy Yoghurt on the table but it's all sloppy dregs. And I don't want that!

Anyway, most of the women are just generic dream women but another friend from real life shows up from a yoghurt conference in Canberra with a box full of Gippsland Yoghurt...but it's the special edition version in glass tubs!

As usual, the dream was so fresh in my head when I woke up and now it's all fallen into bits and pieces but I remember the weird finale. Somehow I ended up in a giant tub of blueberry yoghurt and it was dreggy (there is something obviously up with the dregs - what's going on?) and on the turn. I was also Harry Potter. So basically I'm in this yoghurt lake trying to do spells and stuff with my wand to get out of it.

No, but the Yoghurt is!


No comments:

Post a Comment